Smart facebook status


Smart Status And Short Smart Quotes
Who is not want to show himself as intelligent or perceptive? Smart Status brings great opportunity for You to expose yourself differently. Smart status will help you to express smartness with many ideas. Smart status collections are one liner status which is help you to make more easy to share on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Line and Wechat.

Best smart status updates for Facebook:

Roses are red, Facebook is blue, No mutual friends, Who the hell are you?
Facebook should have a “no one cares” button.
You are the creator of your own destiny.
I can’t follow the dreams. Dreams can follow me.
If your relationship status says, “It’s complicated” then you should stop kidding yourself and change it to “Single”.
Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
Am quitting face book to face my books.
Life is like a coin. you can spend it any way you wish but you only it spend once.
I’d rather check my Facebook than face my check book.
Smartness is a perfect beauty.
Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t.
I’d really post your name here every minute if Facebook keeps on asking me what’s on my mind!
Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
Facebook is like prison, you write on walls and get poked by people you don’t know.
You can’t start a new chapter in your life if you’re too busy dwelling on the past.
Try and fail, but don’t fail to try.
My ex girlfriend’s status said suicidal and standing on the edge. So I poked her.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Sally Berger
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
TRUST: it takes years to build up and seconds to destroy.

Smart Status For Whatsapp:

Trust me I am a liar.
Your intelligence is my common sense.
I really Enjoy Looking at someone cool n dashing.. But when I get Tired.. I put the mirror down!
Fear not what is not there, when you know it is true start fearing it.
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
I’ve gone out to find myself. If I should arrive before I get back, please ask me to wait.
Live your day to the fullest, the future will take long to get here.
To make a girl tender, it is necessary to soak her in money.
Sometimes the best revenge is to Smile, move on, and do nothing.
Smart Status And Short Smart Quotes
Weather forecast for tonight: Dark with a chance of tomorrow in the morning.
Remember you only have one mouth, avoid talking too much.
Come back baby. ‘un-dead’ me please.
Being nice to people you don’t like is not being two faced, it is called growing up.
life is full of d disappointments!
After Monday and Tuesday, even the week says WTF.
Don’t play stupid with me. I’m better at it!
I Agree that cleanliness is next to godliness – but has anyone ever seen God.
The girl who wears a dress that shows everything should be sure that she has something to show.
I desperately need a fixed income – Mine is broken.
I plan on living forever. So far, so good.
My asshole is not talking to me ever since i called you one.
Its not that u fill the ‘void’ in my life. It is just tha’u occupy lots of space’ in it.
Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.
Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.
It is all coming back to me. said the blind man as he peed into the wind.

Short Smart Quotes & Smart Messages:

How many legs does an elephant have if you count his trunk as a leg? Answer: Four, because calling a trunk a leg does not make it a leg! This one is stupid.
Always have a positive attitude in life. There is something positive in every person. Even a stopped watch is right twice a day!
If you hate doing something, its your destiny. If you love it, its God’s plan for you.
Whenever someone says to me ‘Things could be worse’ I punch them in the face and say ‘Like that?’
Listen to your elder’s advice, not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong!
Never feel sad on losing any thing in your life!!! Because… Whenever a tree loses it’s leaf, a new leaf is ready to take it’s place.
Crying doesn’t indicate that you’re weak. Since birth, it has been a sign that you’re alive.
If you want to know so eagerly what will happen with your life, see what has happened to you before you thought that.
Different aspects of life: If you become too sentimental it’s too hard too lead life. But if you become too practical it’s too tough too respect relation.
life is like a Piano, white keys are happy moments and black keys are sad moments, but remember both keys are played together to give sweet music…
Just as man knows more of space than of sea, we all know more of the outside of us that of the inside.
Never cry for any relation in life because for the one whom you cry does not deserve your tears and the one who deserves will never let you cry.
___ have heard that Angelina Jolie is planning to leave Brad Pitt. I am looking for a girlfriend – is it just another co-incidence.
A gentleman is just another pervert but keeps his feeling bottled up.
World is ROUND!! want proof? COCKROACH is afraid of rat, rat of cat, cat of dog, dog of man, man of his GIRLFRIEND & GIRLFRIEND OF COCKROACH!
There comes a time when you have to be your own hero. Because sometimes, the people you can’t live without, can live without you.
I’m strong because I know my weaknesses. I’m wise because I’ve been foolish. I laugh because I’ve known sadness.
According to Astronomy, when you wish upon a star, you’re actually a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
Smart facebook status Smart facebook status Reviewed by Daniel Chuks on 04:01 Rating: 5

No comments